Nestled in one of the mountains at Bhor-Karandi, this resort spreading over 74 acres is an ideal spot for holiday for a family, particularly for children and groups. Mantra offers Get Togethers, Weekend parties, Holidays, Family Functions & Events, Celebrations, corporate celebrations.
Posted by A G Aranha | 28-02-2017
How to reach?
By Road :
Mantra resort is on the Pune-Bangalore highway about 73 kms from Pune. After the Khed-Shivpur toll naka (1st toll naka) drive about 5 kms and after the Desi V Desi restaurant (on the left side) there is a bridge (flyover under construction at present).Take a right turn under this flyover for Narsapur on SH 48. Drive for another 15 kms and after passing Adavli village, a little further on, take a left turn, travel for 2 kms. You will pass a narrow bridge. At the end of this road, take a left turn again and drive for about 1 km and you will find a right turn (there is an indication board for Mantra Resort). Drive for another 2 kms on the inside road climbing the mountain and on the way you will find a gate on the right side, that is the first entrance gate. Thereafter travel for 3 more kms for the second entrance gate of the Resort. It takes about 1 hour 45 minutes by road to reach the spot from Pune.
Private buses and private taxis are available from the nearby cities and towns to the spot.
Nearest railway station is Pune which is at a distance of 73 kms from the spot.
The nearest airport is Pune.
Visited Mantra Resort with spouse on 25th February 2017.
Where to stay?
Stay at Mantra Resort
What to do there?
There are a lot of activities that can be done at this resort, particularly for children and groups such as :
- Complementary Horse / Camel Ride.
- Fun Pool.
- Children Play Park.
- Water Park with slides.
- Swimming pool.
- Hill station view.
- Rain Dance inside Water Park.Open from 9.00 am to 6.30 p.m.
- Mud pool.
- Mini Theater.
- Indoor Games at Play Station.
- Play Ground for cricket and football.
- Lotus holding disco open in the night upto 10.00 p.m.
Anything to see around?
- Panchgani is a famous hill station located at only a 1.5 hours drive from the Resort
- Mahabaleshwar another famous hill station is only 2 hours drive from the resort.
- Balaji Temple at Narayanpur is around 45 mins from the resort. The temple is a replica of Tirupathi Balaji Temple and is visited by a large number of devotees from all across the State and outside.
- Purandar Fort located at 1 hour's drive from the resort.
- Rajgad Fort - 15 minutes driveBhatgar Dam - 30 minutesBaneshwar Temple - 35 minutesPalace of Pantsachiv- 45 minutesTorna Fort - 35 minutes
One of the vast resorts for a quick holiday away from the hustle and bustle of city life like Pune or Mumbai..